Dear Friends and Customers,
I hope that this message reaches you, your family, and your co-workers, all in good health and high spirits. These last few months have been quite the test for us all.
During this time, we have been operational and looking after customer needs in a modified fashion, compared to traditional day-to-day business and interaction. We hope that we
have been able to service your needs satisfactorily during this time.
As we move ahead, we look forward to a return to a slightly more interactive, personal and inclusive business relationship with you. That said, we must still adhere to strict rules and guidelines around physical distancing, cleanliness, and protection of ourselves and our customers' health, going forward.
We have, over the last few months, adopted our own CASCADE name as an acronym reminder and guideline for ourselves. We will keep this as a constant reminder to our staff
and your employees as they enter our facilities to pick up material.
C - Clean hands often, cover coughs and sneezes
A - Avoid close contact
S - Social Distance is critical- keep at least 6-8' apart
C - Cover your Mouth and nose in public. Wear a mask
A - Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, with unwashed hands
D - Disinfect and clean frequently touched surfaces
E - Ensure we serve our customers in the healthiest way possible
Starting June 1st, we will open our doors again to customers. This will be done in strict accordance with local provincial and federal guidelines, in an effort to keep you, your employees and families, and our staff, safe and healthy.
Some of the changes you will see are new, some are continuations of what is already in place:
• Protective screens will be in place at all sales desks
• Physical Distancing markers will be displayed as a guide and reminder to maintain a 2M distance from each other.
• Our Employees will be mandated to maintain a 2M distance from each other and customers always.
• Sanitization stations will be placed at the entrance and exit of all our locations for your safety
• Employees may wear PPE, per local guidelines
• Processed orders will be prepared for pick up at our shipping docks.
• Signature-free packing slips will continue to be the norm.
The continued safety and good health of our customers and employees is our first priority. Let's work together to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Thank you for your loyal support during this time.