Spectrem® 3 is a general-purpose, low-modulus, high- performance, single-component, neutral-cure, non-staining, low-dirt pick-up, construction-grade silicone sealant.
Spectrem 3 is a patented chemistry that has been specifically formulated to seal porous stone, EIFS, metal panels, masonry and pre-cast concrete joints.
- Low polar attraction to dirt
- Non-staining per ASTM C1248 and ASTM C510
- Low-modulus and low Shore A hardness
- Primerless adhesion to most porous substrates
- Extended tooling time and workability in high temperatures • No cure inhibition with Spectrem 1, Spectrem 2 or Dymonic® FC when applied “wet-to-wet” • Low-VOC, zero solvent content
- Matte finish
Spectrem 3 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use NT, M, G, A and O
U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-001543A Class A
- U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-00230 Class A • CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87
- EIMA Test Method 300.01
- A 20 year non-stain warranty when pre-approved and tested by Tremco in accordance with ASTM C1248.
- Less chance of EIFS substrate failures when compared to applications with medium-modulus sealants.
- Ease of use reduces the risk of application failure.
- Compatibility with other sealants minimizes the chance of leakage when sealants abut at glazing and other façade intersects.
- Low-VOC satisfies the LEED criteria for Indoor Environmental Criteria.
- Matte finish affords an aesthetically pleasing appearance with EIFS and stone substrates.
10.1-oz (300-mL) cartridges; 20-oz (600-mL) sausages; 2-gal (7.6-L) and 4.5-gal (17-L) pails; and 55-gal (208.2-L) drums
All colors are not available in all package sizes. Contact Tremco Customer Service for more information.