Spectrem® 2 is a medium-modulus, single-component, high- performance, neutral-cure silicone sealant ideal for a variety of perimeter caulking and glazing applications.
• Two-sided structural glazing • Perimeter and weather seals • Cap, heel and toe beads
• Curtain wall or window joints
Spectrem 2 may be used on substrates such as aluminum, glass, steel, painted metal, plastic, stone, concrete and brick. Spectrem 2 exhibits primerless adhesion to many common building materials.
All structural glazing applications must be reviewed and approved by Tremco Technical Services prior to the application of Spectrem 2.
Spectrem 2 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
• ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use NT, M, G, A and O
• ASTM C1248
• U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS) Class A • U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-00230C (COM-NBS) Class A,
• CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87
• Black meets all of AAMA 802.3-92 (Type I and II), 805.2-94
(Group C), and 808.3-92
1/12-gal (300-mL) cartridges; 20-oz (600-mL) sausages;
2-gal (7.6-L) and 4.5-gal (17-L) pails and 55-gal (208.2-L) drums
All colors are not available in all package sizes. Contact Tremco Customer Service for more information.