Roxul RHT Flex 40
ROXUL® products are mineral wool fibre insulations made from basalt rock and slag. This combination results in a noncombustible product with a melting point of approximately 2150°F (1177°C), which gives it excellent fire resistance properties. ROXUL mineral wool is a water repellent yet vapour permeable material.
The RHT® 40 Flex product is a flexible industrial blanket mineral wool insulation that is lightweight, water repellent, fire resistant and sound absorbent. RHT 40 Flex is suitable for use in many O.E.M. industries, petro-chemical, power generating plants, boilers, furnaces, towers, ovens and drying equipment. The product is non-combustible and can be specified with confidence where fire performance is of concern.
Key Application Qualifiers
- Low moisture sorption
- Can be fabricated/laminated
- Fire resistant
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Does not rot or sustain vermin
- Does not promote growth of fungi or mildew
- CFC and HCFC free product and process
- Made from natural & recycled materials