CGT 1000 consists of a closed-cell, polyolefin foam, coated with an acrylic adhesive system that balances the need for optimal initial tack and exceptional tensile adhesion to a variety of sash materials. The exposed side is coated with an adhesive specifically designed for adhesion to treated wood, PVC, and aluminum. The liner side is coated with a UV resistant adhesive specifically designed for adhesion to glass. CGT 1000 utilizes patented foam that is particularly resistant to weathering, water-absorption, and thermal conductivity while providing a superior long-lived seal.
- Excellent adhesion to wood, rigid PVC, aluminum, and glass.
- Seals effectively against water, dust, heat, and light.
- Superior resistance to weathering, oxidation, UV exposure, and thermal conductivity.
- Non-yellowing, non-staining water-white adhesives provide a clean aesthetic appearance.
- Remains flexible at low temperatures and dimensionally stable at high temperatures.
- Preformed tape provides consistent and accurate application.: .no shim is required.
- Ease of Use: Require no cleanup, Easy to handle, No waste, requires no mixing or special application equipment.
For custom sizes please contact a local sales representative.