1520B is a medium density closed-cell Polyvinyl Chloride double-sided foam tape. The tape provides an excellent combination of flexibility and conformability with strength and wear resistance. Performs in those "tough duty" applications where a tape must still flex to fit and seal. This closed-cell vinyl foam tape can completely seal out air, moisture, light, and dust when compressed 30% or more.
- Absorbs shocks, cushions, deadens sound, and eliminates excess vibration.
- Excellent dimensional stability and cushions against heavy loads
- Insulates against temperature
- Won't move, twist or displace when penetrated by mechanical fasteners
* For custom cut sizes contact a local sales representative.