An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
- Adhesion enhancing, colorless primer dispersed in heptane
- Useful for both moisture-curing RTV, and heat-curing silicones
- Diluted in low-molecular-weight silicone fluid
- Meets many international regulations for low VOC content (including European Union)
- Enhances bonding/adhesion of RTV and heat-cure silicones to ceramics, glass, wood, masonry, structural plastics (including FR-4), and many metals