Self-Seal® SL-100 Self-Leveling Silicone Firestop is a single-component, low modulus, self-leveling silicone firestop sealant designed for floor applications. Its self-leveling property reduces labor costs (little or no tooling required) particularly around congested service penetrations assuring that all voids are sealed. It forms a pressure tight seal resistant to water, smoke and toxic gases, see Self-Seal® UL and cUL firestop systems for W (Water tightness) and L (Air Leakage) Ratings. The sealant is also resistant to cracking, ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- 100% Self-leveling Silicone.
- Water resistant before, during, and after curing.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Protects your floor openings.
- Tested at positive pressure to simulate the pressure differentials that can occur in a fire situation.
SL-100 meets or exceeds teh requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade SL, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A , O
- CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, Class MCG-1-25-A-L
- Factory Mutual Research Approved