Self-Seal® GG-200 is a single-component, low modulus, non-slumping silicone firestop sealant designed for wall and floor applications. It forms a pressure tight seal resistant to water, smoke and toxic gases, see Self-Seal® UL and cUL firestop systems for W (Water tightness) and L (Air Leakage) Ratings. The sealant is also resistant to cracking, ultraviolet radiation and ozone.
- 100% Non-sag Silicone.
- Water resistant before, during, and after curing.
- Freeze-thaw stable.
- Protects your wall & floor openings.
- Tested at positive pressure to simulate the pressure differentials that can occur in a fire situation.
GG-200 meets or exceeds the reuirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A , O
- CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, Class MCG-2-25-A-L
- Factory Mutual Research Approved