2320® Gutter and Narrow Seam Sealant is a single component, semi-self-leveling, high-performance tripolymer sealant designed to prevent the passage of air and moisture through small joints or seams.
- Excellent adhesion to many building surfaces, even when damp or oily
- UV resistant
- Cleans up easily
- Asphalt shingle compatible
Composition and Materials:
- 2320/2321 Sealant is based on a proprietary tripolymer formulation. This formula produces a product with exceptionaladhesion and UV resistance.
- Semi-self-leveling consistency
- For best results, 2320/2321 Sealant should be applied to a clean, dry surface which is free of foreign matter. When resealing over old existing sealant, remove sealant before applying 2320/2321 Sealant.
- 15 minutes
- 5 days
Application and Tooling:
- 2320/2321 Sealant may be applied at any working temperature. When temperature is below 40° F (4° C), application of sealant will be easier if sealant is warmed. Level or remove excess sealant with wet tooling stick or knife. To seal gutter lap joints, apply bead of sealant along inside edge of all joints and around rivets. When rivets are not used on lap joints, apply adequate sealant between 4” overlap to ensure full contact between both surfaces. To seal gutter end caps and slip joints, apply liberal amounts of sealant to these surfaces before the use of rivets. Painting: 2320/2321 Gutter and Narrow Seam Sealant may be painted in 24 hours with latex or most oil-based paints.
- Do not use on joints larger than 1/4” x 1/4”
- Do not use on traffic-bearing surfaces
- Do not use in contact with Styrofoam®
- Do not use for potable water applications
- Do not use where food is stored or processed