Spectrem® 2 is a high-performance, single-component, neutral-cure, medium-modulus silicone sealant. Spectrem 2 is ideal for a variety of perimeter caulking and glazing applications, including 2-sided structural glazing. Spectrem 2 may be used on substrates such as aluminum, glass, steel, painted metal, plastic, stone, concrete and brick.
- With medium modulus, can be used as a structural tensile bead and weather sealant.
- Offering excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates including glass and metal, a single product can be used for a variety of applications on the same job from 2-sided structural glazing to perimeter caulking and joint filling.
- Resistance to driving rain, ozone, ultraviolet light, and temperature extremes safeguards against water penetration with exceptional weatherability in all climate zones.
- Wide variety of colors to choose from with custom colors and color matching also available for a particular project.
- No mixing required, so product is always ready to use for immediate application with conventional caulking equipment.
- Greenguard Gold certification ensures safety for use in the most sensitive indoor environments including hospitals and schools.