NuFlex® 302 General Purpose Silicone Sealant is a 100% medium modulus, one component caulking material with a consistency similar to that of toothpaste. NuFlex® 302 cures to form a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Because it does not flow due to its own weight, the sealant can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping or running off. It adheres to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, painted surfaces and many plastics.
- NSF Approved.
- 100% Silicone.
- 100% RTV.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Excellent extreme temperature performance.
NuFlex® 302 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, Class MG-2-25 - A - L,
- (2) ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, use NT, G, A, O. U.S. Fed Specs TT-S-001543A and TT-S-00230C Type 2. Certified by NSF.
- Agricultural Canada Approved.
- After fully cured &washed, 302GP meets the requirements of FDA Regulation No. 21 CFR 177.2600 subject to end use.
- Note: Clear, Black, White and Aluminum. NuFlex 302 meets USDA regulation for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants for Clear, Black, White and Aluminum colours.
- NuFlex 302 General-Purpose is recognized by Underwriters Laboratories for service to 150 ̊C (302 ̊F) where elongation is not essential.
- UL plastics component QMFZ2 file no. E 196754.