A cost effective, one-part, acetoxy cure silicone sealant for general purpose applications. It provides a flexible bond and will not harden or crack. It is a high performance sealant, with +-25% movement capability when properly applied. It offers long term durability in a range of general sealing or glazing applications on glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, ceramics, fiberglass, and non-oily wood. Clear and white options meet the requirements of FDA Regulation 21CFR 177.2600.
- Window and door glass filling and sealing
- Glass to glass adhesion and sealing
- Ceramic materials adhesion and sealing
- One-part room temperature cured silicone sealant
- Good flexibility after cured
- Good adhesion to glass and ceramic materials