DOWSIL Contractors Concrete Sealant is a one-part, moisture-cure silicone sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joint seals and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to masonry. The low-modulus material places only a low stress on the sealant/substrate bond line and exhibits good recovery from extension and compression, enabling superior performance in joints that experience movement extremes. The high joint movement ability of DOWSIL Contractors Concrete Sealant typically allows the repair of failed joints, with no joint widening saving time and labor costs – due to the increased movement capability of this product compared to organic products used previously.
- Excellent weatherproofing performance in building joints that experience extreme movement
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry
- Low VOC content
- Easy application over a wide temperature range
- Extension/compression capability of ±50 percent
DOWSIL Contractors Concrete Sealant meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specification:
- ASTM Specification C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50