Butyl rubber architectural one component sealing compound for general exterior use. Dries by solvent evaporation.
- No mixing or primer required.
- No staining of surrounding surfaces.
- Can be applied on vertical, horizontal or overhanging surfaces without subsiding or sagging.
- Remains flexible even at lower temperatures.
- Withstands weathering.
- Good ultraviolet rays resistance.
- Compatible with Wood Frame Foundations requirements.
- Allows a joint movement up to 7.5% of the original joint width (15% maximum joint movement).
- Does not require painting; however it can be painted over 24 hours after application (latex paint).