Tremflex® 834 is a pure acrylic latex sealant formulated to provide a fast-setting pliable seal with minimal shrinkage. Tremflex 834 can be used for general purpose interior and exterior caulking and as a back-bedding glazing compound. It is also highly recommended as
an acoustical seal in the construction of interior walls, ceilings and floors. It is suitable for use on vinyl, aluminum and wood siding as well as on bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
- Tremflex 834 is an easy gunning, non-staining, general purpose sealant formulated from the highest quality acrylic polymer to offer exceptional flexibility and workability for any commercial construction acrylic sealant application.
- It can be used indoors or outdoors and is tack-free in 15 min and ready to paint in 30 to 45 min with latex or oil-based paint.
- It also has been tested for acoustical properties to reduce sound transmissions when constructing partition walls.
- Class A Building Material
Tremflex 834 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C834, Type OP, Grade -18 °C
- CAN/CGSB 19-GP-17M