Titebond® WeatherMaster™ Sealant has been specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including silicones, tripolymers and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides the best possible performance on siding, windows, doors and vents. In addition to offering permanent flexibility, it provides unbeatable adhesion to wood, masonry, PVC, fiber cement, siding/trim and most common building materials.
WeatherMaster Sealant is available in over 175 colors, all of which match today’s popular siding colors, regardless of material or manufacturer. If touch-ups are necessary, it may be painted with a water-based premium grade paint.* It is weather-resistant, extrudes in extreme weather conditions and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. Safety is not compromised, as this sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
- Outperforms silicone, tripolymer and urethane sealants
- Superior polymer technology
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions
- Fills gaps up to 1 inch wide
- Permanently flexible, weather-tight seal
- Can be painted with water-based (latex-based) paint one hour after application*
- Compatible with all types of foam