DOWSIL 790 is a ultra-low-modulus sealant for new and remedial construction joint sealing applications.DOWSIL 790 Silicone Building Sealant offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to masonry and is particularly effective for sealing expansion and control joints,
precast concrete panel joints, Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) joints, curtainwall joints, mullion joints, stone pavers, and many other construction joints. When used in accordance with Dow application and testing recommendations, the sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond with many common building materials, including combinations of stone, concrete, masonry, granite, marble, aluminum, painted substrates, and glass.
- Excellent performance even in building joints that experience extreme movement
- Suitable for new and remedial construction
- Extension/compression capability of +100/-50 percent
- Excellent weathering properties and resistance to sunlight, rain, snow, and temperature extremes
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to masonry, concrete substrates
- Easy application over a wide temperature range