Dow Corning 995 Silicone
Dow Corning® 995 Silicone Structural
Glazing Sealant is a one-component neutral-curing silicone sealant designed specifically for structural bonding applications of glass and metal in factory or field situations.
The rate of surface cure and cure-indepth of most one-component RTV silicone sealants is affected by the temperature and humidity of the environment. However, an environment of high temperatures in combination with high humidity may slow the surface cure rate of Dow Corning 995 Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant.
- Odorless, non-corrosive cure system
- Cures to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, watertight bond
- Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, ozone and temperature extremes
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Successfully tested for use in protective glazing applications
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates including coated, enameled, and reflective glasses; anodized and polyester coated or painted aluminum profiles including most fluoropolymer based paints such as Kynar™
- Meets global standards for structural glazing (American, China, Europe)
- One-part, neutral-cure elastomeric sealant