Dow Corning 795 Silicone
Dow Corning® 795 Silicone Building Sealant is a one-part, neutral-cure, architectural-grade sealant that easily extrudes in any weather and cures quickly at room temperature.
This cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material cures to a medium-modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. The cured sealant is durable and flexible enough to accommodate ±50 percent movement of original joint dimension when installed in a properly designed weather seal joint. In a properly designed structurally glazed joint, the sealant is strong enough to support glass and other panel materials under high wind load.
- Suitable for most new construction and remedial sealing applications
- Versatile – high performance structural glazing and weather sealing from a single product
- Available in 13 standard colors; custom colors also available
- Excellent weatherability – virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone and temperature extremes of - 40°F (-40°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to a wide variety of construction materials and building components, including anodized, alodined, most coated and many Kynar® 1-painted aluminums2
- Ease of application – ready to use as supplied
- Ease of use – all-temperature gunnability, easy tooling and low-odor cure byproduct
- Meets global standards (Americas, Asia and Europe)
- One-part, neutral-cure, RTV silicone sealant