Dow Corning 786
Dow Corning 786 Silicone Sealant is a single-component, ready-to-use silicone rubber sealant. The sealant adheres to many nonporous surfaces, such as porcelain, cultured marble, marble, painted areas and glass, without the use of a primer. Cured Dow Corning 786 Silicone Sealant is mildew resistant even in prolonged hot and humid environments.
Dow Corning 786 Silicone Sealant is available in white and transparent. Dow Corning 786 Silicone Sealant is compatible with most substrates. However, adhesion and compatibility should be evaluated in each instance prior to use.
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant
- Remains permanently flexible without shrinking, cracking, crumbling or drying out
- Resists staining, spotting and color changes
- Resists moisture, hot cooking oils and free steam
- Retains original design properties even after years of exposure
- One-part, acetoxy-cure silicone rubber sealant