Dow Corning 1199 Silicone
Dow Corning 1199 Silicone Glazing Sealant is a one-part, neutral-cure RTV sealant specially formulated to meet the demanding requirements as a backbedding sealant for the high- speed manufacturing of windows and doors. Designed for aggressive adhesion to wood, vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum, and glass, Dow Corning 1199 Silicone Glazing Sealant will provide years of worry-free performance against rain, sun, and temperature extremes.
Dow Corning 1199 Silicone Glazing Sealant is available in clear, white, bronze, beige, light bronze, gray, black, sand beige, forest green, and blue/white. Custom-matched colors are available.
- Fast cure
- Outstanding adhesion to wood, vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum, and glass window components
- Excellent weather resistance against sunlight, rain, snow, and temperature extremes (-40°C/-40°F to 149°C/300°F)
- 18-month shelf life from date of manufacture
- 10 standard colors as well as color-matched colors available
- AAMA certified
- One-part, neutral-cure RTV sealant