Blueskin Breather VP 100
BlueskinVP®100 is a self-adhered vapour permeable, water resistive air barrier membrane consisting of an engineered film and a patented, permeable adhesive technology with split-back poly- release film. BlueskinVP®100 is fully adhered to the wall substrate in a ‘weatherboard’ method without mechanical attachment. Covered by US patent 6,901,712, Canadian patent 2,413,550.
- Combines benefits of residential water resistive barrier with commercial air barrier
- Meets industry standards for water resistive barrier and commercial air barrier
- Sheds water while allowing vapour to pass through – allowing walls to drain and substrates to dry -Creates a continuous plane of air-tightness – improving building thermal performance
- Fully adhered to substrates, eliminating water migration
- Easy to apply with common hand tools
Designed for residential and wood framed multi-family applications, BlueskinVP®100 creates a water resistive barrier and air barrier when applied outside of the wall sheathing and behind the exterior wall cladding. Used for transitions, rough openings, fenestration and full-wall applications.