302 Hi-Temp Silicone
NuFlex® 302 Hi-Temperature (HT) Silicone Gasket Maker is a one-part, non-slumping 100% silicone sealant with the consistency similar to that of toothpaste. It cures when it is exposed to moisture in the air to form a tough rubbery seal.
NuFlex® 302 HT was formulated to perform at temperatures ranging from –65°C to 260°C (-85°F to 500°F) under continuous operating conditions. During intermittent exposure, NuFlex® 302 HT will withstand temperatures as high as 316°C (600°F). It is ideal for a number of sealing and bonding applications.
- NSF Approved.
- 100% Silicone.
- 100% RTV.
- Adheres to many substrates.
- Withstands up to 316°C (600°F).
- Fireplaces, industrial ovens, and high temperature HVAC applications.
- Gasket making for various automotive, marine, and small engine applications.
- General weatherproofing in residential, commercial, industrial and automotive applications.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing.
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant.
- Multiple uses.